Recent Posts

Sunday, 7 September 2014

TMI part 2

Hi guys so i havent been tagged by anyone it was just i thought this would be a cute way for you to get to know me. This is Part 2 of the TMI tag, if you haven't already you can read part 1 here Also I tag Eleanor Hurst and Paige Stockdale


26: The reason I joined blogger? I joined blogger because I wanted to improve my English and because I watch a lot of you tubers and I would love to start a YouTube channel however I feel like a lot less can go wrong with a blog and I don't think I have enough confidence to start a YouTube channel.
27: Fears? Wetting myself in public, Drowning, eternal darkness, wasting my life, dying (it might be morbid but you asked me what my fears were)
28: Last thing that made you cry? Watching TFIOS (omg the feels)
29: Last time you said you loved someone? I guess when I was little or to my parents but I don't think I've ever ment iy
30: Meaning behind your bloger Name? Um…Its my name?
31: Last book you read? An abundance of Katherine's by john green
32: The book you’re currently reading? Will Grayson will Grayson by john green
33: Last show you watched? Under The Dome
34: Last person you talked to? My friend on Skype but in person my brother telling him to be quit (he talks to his friends on Skype while gaming and he SHOUTS!)
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My friend Eleanor who went to my primary with me and I love her
36: Favorite food? Idek, erm at the moment I'm really liking the orea ice cream sandwich and I'm also really liking something I have called banana tart: mashed banana as the base, strawberries as the filling, honey yoghart as the cream and sunflower seeds as the topping (blog coming soon if you want ;) leave a comment below)
37: Place you want to visit? Tokyo Japanese, new York america, LA america, Greek islands (but everywhere would be nice)
38: Last place you were? I’m not sure what counts as a place. But I'm at my house at the mo, however last place was across the road to feed my neighbours cat and fish
39: Do you have a crush? Nope (apart from Theo James)
40: Last time you kissed someone? Never
41: Last time you were insulted? Today
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? cherry I think (however sweets are sweets)
43: What instruments do you play? Guitar, and very, very, very, VERY little piano
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My small, silver elephant pendant but it broke :(
45: Last sport you played? I don't know if running counts but if it doesn't then netball in PE from before summer (we have had 3 days back so far)
46: Last song you sang? Human by Christina Perri
47: Favourite chat up line? I searched chat up lines and came across this one " my magical watch says you arn't wearing any underwear (I am) oh, it must be an hour fast"
48: Have you ever used it? Nope I just looked it up and I can't even.. I would never say that! Lol
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Never.... No last Tuesday (alone forever)
50: Who should answer these questions next? My friend Eleanor and Paige however who ever is reading this YOU!

1 comment: