Recent Posts

Sunday, 7 September 2014

TMI tag part 1

Hi guys so i havent been tagged by anyone it was just i thought this would be a cute way for you to get to know me. This is Part 1 of the TMI tag, part 2 will be out in a fortnight enjoy. Also I tag Eleanor Hurst and Paige Stockdale


1: What are you wearing? My light washed jeans and striped 'break the rules' top
2: Ever been in love? Nope
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope
4: How tall are you? Just under 5 ft! Ik I have been celebrating
5: How much do you weigh? I feel like this is a very personal question however I have made a commitment so 5 stone 4 pounds
6: Any tattoos? Nope but when I am older I am tempted we will see
7: Any piercings? Yes, the standard ear piecing but I don't plan on getting anymore
8: OTP? I love Troyella, troyler the standard but my definite OTP is sheo
9: Favorite Show? As I writing  this I am watching the show 'Under The Dome' I really loved the first season however I also really liked revenge, revolution, its hard to say but revenge probably at the moment
10: Favorite bands? One direction ik I'm sorry.
11: Something you miss? Being a child I feel like i wasted my younger childhood, god that sounds morbid
12: Favorite song? At the moment human by Christina Perri it will probably change tommorow ;)
13: How old are you? 13
14: Zodiac sign? Taurus
15: Quality you look for in a partner? I really don't know, hygienic? Kind? Funny? Ideally good looking! Basically fictional 
16: Favorite Quote? "I don't care what there going to say" Idina menzel, frozen
17: Favorite actor? Shailene woodly
18: Favorite color? Turquoise or purple. Or blue, ok I like every colour
19: Loud music or soft? Is this even a question!? Lol  I have no idea
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? For a run
21: How long does it take you to shower? This is a weird question, however for me it depends if I am washing my hair or not if I'm not 5 minutes if I am then like 15
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Well I can  get ready in 30 minute however I prefer to have 45 because I can take my time so 45mins
23: Ever been in a physical fight? never, however I have like fighted people I guess but not like the type you see in a movie
24: Turn on? Erm I don't know nice teeth/smile, muscles just like healthy and fit.
25: Turn off? Unhygienic, people who are racist, sexist, just mean in any way and people who don't have any self confidence, however I don't like cocky people either

2 comments: