Recent Posts

Thursday, 1 January 2015

How to follow a blog on blogger

Hi guys, Happy new year! To celebrate I have another blog post! So I have been wondering if any of you know how to follow a blog- 'cause I didn't and this isn't me saying you have to follow me or anything its just I didn't know and i wanted to write posts for your convenience.

So following a blog means that you get told every time the blog you follow uploads a new post. This comes up on your reading list so you don't have to keep going back and checking if they have posted, it just tells you.

To start of you need to find the URL of the blog. You find the URL in the search bar at the top of the page. On Android, Once you have found the URL hold down and this menu comes up:







On the menu click copy. Now you have copied the URL. On Apple
On Computer, double tap on the search bar so it is highlighted and press cntrl C on the keyboard and you should have copied the URL.
Then look at the top bar on the right which says your email address - sign out. On this bar you should see the word 'design' click this. For safety reasons I have shaded my email out.

Then if you are on your own blog you go to your blogs information page however if your on someone else's it goes straight to the page you want. If you are on your own blog then just click the button that says 'my blogs' then you will be sent to the right page.


Next click the add button on the left and a menu should pop up.


On the menu click on the bar and paste. Then press ADD!!! And you have followed a blog.




I hope you understood what I meant and you have followed along easily. I hope you likes this slightly different post and I will be back with another post very soon, bye.

3 comments:

  1. Great post and tips. Thx for sharing.
    Happy New Year
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I just followed you using these directions! :) Thanks! Happy new year!

    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com/2014/12/14-favorites-of-2014.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank @lenya and @Nicole Brooks it means a lot and happy new year

      Delete