Recent Posts

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

I'm On Blog' lovin

Hi guys, so you might of noticed the new icon to the right of the screen called 'follow me on blog lovin'. For those of you who don't know what blog lovin' is it is a website that allows you to follow blogs easily so you can be told when that blog uploads. It is a more simpler way to follow a blog instead of using blogger itself ( however if you want to use blogger here is how: how to follow a blog on blogger.)





It also is a great way for people who own blogs to connect with social media as every time you upload a blog it automatically tweets, or sends a Facebook message ( I don't have face book but I do have twitter: @zoesherlockblog ).

All the big bloggers use it- Zoella, sprinkle of glitter, Tanya burr they all use this so you can be told when they upload as well.
All you have to do is click the 'follow me on blog lovin' icon to be sent to my page and press follow if you want to follow me and you have an account,  if not create a blog' lovin' account and then follow me or anyone else you want to, its as easy as that, and it is a great way to stay connected and up to date with your favorite blogs.

That's all from me! Bye!!

Zoe xx


google-site-verification: google940bef2ba3315c71.html

No comments:

Post a Comment