Recent Posts

Monday, 12 January 2015

Lets bake: snowman biscuits

In 2015 I decided I wanted to bake more, whether that's every week or every month, baking is a great way to practise your cooking and obviously baking skills. As I'm baking more why not share it with you here! So this is the first segment of my let's bake series.

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my last post it is greatly appreciated, a few of you commented on my previous post about how much you liked the snowman biscuits so that is what I am going to show you how to bake in today's post.






So what your going to need is:
* a pack of digestive biscuits
* a bowl full of icing sugar (3\4 table spoon fulls or your own preference)
* a spoonful of water (helps the icing sugar go down)
* some writing icing
* some marshmallows


So first you need to make the icing to do this just add the water into the icing sugar and stir, you want this to be like a cream consistency, but if its to watery don't worry just add some more icing sugar and if its to stiff just add some water.

Now get the writing icing and a marshmallow. Then simply add a little face onto the marshmallows, happy or sad. Mine is sad because its melting.


Then take the marshmallow which now has a little face and press it into the icing.


Next we need to draw on the body- I found it was easier to leave the icing to properly set before you do this as otherwise the icing dosent go on properly. Don't judge my icing skills, i'm not the best at baking!



Then just do this to all the others, you can add on little accessories to make the snowman more personal and unique I just added a little marshmallow top hat onto this one




It is as simple as that and I am done. I'm sorry this post was so short but as I said before I'm terrible at baking so let's start simple. I hope you enjoyed this different style of post I loved doing some baking and sharing it with you so you should expect some more baking in the future.
Bye xxx


P.s I just relised I didnt credit zoella who came of with this idea on her channel, I feel so bad! So this is me giving credit to Zoella and you can go over to her channel to watch how she made these.

5 comments:

  1. Hey! love your blog, was wondering if you could check mine out and maybe f4f, just let me know over on my blog heleenakhela.blogspot.co.uk thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you will check you out straight away :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ikr! when I saw them on zoe's channel a.k.a Zoella I just had to try them

      Delete