Recent Posts

Sunday, 18 January 2015

Lip Favourites!

hi guys, so as you all loved my December favourites, I thought I would do another favourites for you- My Lip Favourites! All of these are drug store products as they are affordable and great for teens starting out with make-up.






So I keep all my go to lip products in this cute little basket on my bookshelf so if you want to see my lip collection comment down below- here is a little sneak peak.



My first favourite is a lip balm- I would actually die if I didn't have my lip balm. I absolutely love it. The lip balm I use regularly is the body shop vanilla brulee lip balm. This is limited edition to Christmas 2014 which is sad because vanilla is one of my favourite tastes and scents and I also love lip balm so for me this is a MUST HAVE! Also lets just take a moment to appreciate the scent, this is just asdfghjkl. I love it and if you have this I think you will know what I mean when I say it is just one of those scents that when you smell it you are instantly happy. The scents like vanilla ice cream with a hint of like roasted marshmallows and baking and its got a kinda very subtle spicy undertone that just adds that something, something. Mmmmmm ( I probably just completely over anylised that scent and am way of but that's what I think). Also it really good at getting rid of chapped lips. you can say I am barmy for this balmy lip balm (I'll let my self out).



my next lip favourite is one of Tanya burrs lip glosses. I don't have that many of these and really want to buy a couple more but this one is called: smile, dream, sparkle. This isn't as pigmented as the others but that's not a bad thing as it makes this a lot subtler and a slight tinge opposed to a bright lip. It is perfect for everyday as it is as showy, so school, work and just everyday chores. I cant wait to get more of these and it is definitely something I will invest in for the near future. Also these lip glosses taste amazing and feel so nice on your lips and smell so good however this one doesn't smell as good as some of the others it still smells nice. However I found it is very hydrating, so you need to have your lip balm at ready





My next favourite is another lip balm (see what I did there cheeky transaction) This is of course baby lips, the one I have chosen is the yellow and coral one which is intense care however the name is a bit deceiving, these taste, smell and feel amazing but they do slightly dehydrate your lips, which is disappointing. However this is my favourite and putting aside that these glide onto your lips and makes them look shiny but not like sweaty, ewww she drawled around her mouth shiny, and smell soooooo good, the only way I can describe it is citrus sweets mixed in with refreshers ( I actually cant describe scents) You may be wondering why are 2 of my favourites lip balms? well one is in tub form  and one is in stick form- duh. Seriously though you gotta have both.


I absolutely love the Revlon lip butters they are amazing in like every single way. They look great, they are hydrating, they come in a range of colours and are definitely my favourite product, the two I picked as my favourites are 096 macaroon and 085 sugar plum these again are just great everyday, pop on colours. If you ever get a chance in store or you have them at home even if you don't want them, smell them they all smell like bubblegum and sweets (or candy for those Americans, lolly's for those Australians). They just smell so good. my problem with these is there a bit too creamy, I know they are lip butters but I would prefer them to be more solid because they just run out so fast.

My final favourite is also a baby lip and this is the cherry me one which is red and orange. I love this so much it just add such a nice tint and is perfect for school- even though its quite bright you can still kinda get away with it, I just love and the best part is the smell, this smells of the cherry haribos you get in tangfastics, which is my second or third favourite haribo (green and white dummy, hearts and cherries). Apart from that its pretty similar to the intense care one!



So that is all my lip favourites: I swatched (is that how you spell it) all the coloured lip products for you and you can see them below.


8 comments:

  1. I have that exact same Tanya Burr Lip gloss color and Revlon Lipsticks!! Those are both my favorites. You have great taste ;)Love your blog!


    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks and they are actually amazing- really want the Tanya burr I found memo and picnic in the park though

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi leonie, to get the share buttons at the top of your screen is super easy all you have to do is got to design at the top of your blog and go on layout. You should see a big box with blog posts written on it and in the bottom right corner of this click edit. You should now see a menu, the bit you want is the arrange items bit. Here you should see the social media bar at the bottom drag this up to past the post body and click save and there you have it!

      Sorry if you didn't understand this or I sounded patronising, hope this helped,

      Zoe xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. your welcome ;) it makes me so happy to help someone :)

      Delete
  3. Great post Zoe! Love the products- the bodyshop lip balm smells so nice!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and ikr!!! Love the smell so much I also have the shower gel

      Delete