Recent Posts

Saturday, 14 February 2015

Happy valentines day!

Hi guys, Happy Valentine's day, I really felt in the mood to take some photos today so in the true spirit of valentines day I took a picture of a red rose. I took these photos with my dads camera which is a Nokia lumia fz 150. 

While messing with the settings I discovered my dads camera could do a video ( which was really obvious, I'm just really thick) and you could also flip the screen round to face you, who knew!

Basically it does everything you need for a YouTube channel and I was thinking should I start one? I mean I would probably be terrible at it, but if it's something I might enjoy I think I should give it ago, maybe? 

I haven't started anything yet but I would really like to- however I'm not sure how people would respond. I don't think I will but if maybe any of you would want to see that please let me now it would be really appreciated and if you think I shouldn't let me now as well! Anyway here are the pictures!











7 comments:

  1. Happy valentines day<3 Love your blog

    www.thecameragirlcaroline.blogspot.no

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and happy valentines day to you as well!

      Delete
  2. I think you should start a channel it would be great x:)

    http://itscaitlinsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know this may be a bit of a personal question so I understand if you don't want to answer :) but do you get payed for doing your blog since there is advertising on it ?? I'm really sorry if this is a bit personal and feel free to delete the comment i apologies x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no its ok and yes I do but hardly anything like 2p! lol but every little counts,I hope its not to annoying! And thanks its really nice of you to say that it means a lot to know I would have at least one person watching if I did do one.

      Delete
    2. No it's not annoying I was just wondering :)

      Delete