Recent Posts

Sunday, 15 February 2015

My everyday make up routine: Face

Hi guys,
So this is the second part in my two part post, 'My Every Day Make Up Routine'. I have tried to take decent pictures for this for a while and it was really hard so I thought it would be easier to talk you through it instead and show you the end result.
(top edited, bottom no editing at all)




The first thing i do is use the 'collection lasting perfection concealer' in the shade warm medium 3 mixed with the 'wake me up concealer' in the colour classic beige 030 i do this in a 'v' shape to get that Kim k look and to make me look more awake.



The next thing i do is use powder, the powder i use is the miss sporty so matte perfect stay in the colour 002 medium. I use this all over my face but i mainly concentrate it on my T-zone and where my concealer is, this just sets my concealer and keeps it from sliding off my face, if you know what i mean, and it also keeps my face from getting to oily during the day.





I then move on to blusher and i use loreal paris le blush blusher in the colour rosewood, i just pop a bit of this on the apples of my cheeks. I really like this and its a really nice colour and comes with a lot of product. I love the packaging it includes a blush, a mirror and a brush (one of those stripe ones which you would never use but its the thought that counts, right?) However this would be perfect for travelling as it is really compact. Its also great for every day as its very subtle and au natural! (the blush has no editing on it so you can see the exact shade of the blush.)






Then I move onto my eyes, which hopefully you have already read if not I have linked it at the beginning of the post! You might have noticed I haven't mentioned any brushes the reason for that is I got this set of brushes off amazon and they didn't have a name or a brand and I can't find them again so I'm sorry but I just got some brushes of amazon and I used them.






So that's it for today I hope you enjoyed it, if you did like it on google + at the top or share it on any social media, it would mean a lot. Follow me on twitter and blog lovin'
Also you may or may not of noticed that I have started to edit my photos, and I would love to know what you think a bout whether you think its adds something to my blog or its just a waste of time I would love to know. However I wont always edit them or I might edit one or 2 but if its something you like ill do more if its something you don't I'll do less its completely up to you.

Bye!
Zoe xx

7 comments:

  1. The pics of you are a little edited there love, doesn't look like your makeup is real xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ok, thanks for your feedback I will not edit in the future I just thought it was a bit different

      Delete
  2. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and thanks love taking photos and editing them as well its so fun! So I'm glad you liked it definitely going to check your blog out

      Delete
  3. Looove your blog definitely keep on editing it looks amazing and adds just those little details that make your blog stand out from all the others by the way you are very pretty!
    If you would not mind checking my blog out I would be the happiest person in the world

    http://welcome to a lives life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry wrong link http://welcometoaliceslife.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Awww thank you and I will definitely check out you blog- FYI I am not pretty lol

      Delete