Recent Posts

Saturday, 11 April 2015

Come along with me: Exbury Gardens!


Hi guys,
So the other day I went to go visit my Nana in Southampton and I thought I would share with you what I got up to!
While I was there we went to Exbury Gardens- which is a big garden in Southampton even though it was the wrong time to visit the gardens they were still really pretty and thought I would share with you my photos.







There was a beautiful swan in one of the lakes but it didn't have a partner which was sad.



There was also a cute pheasant strolling the gardens. 



We had Afternoon tea there and it was soooooo nice (but very,very expensive)
I had a Viennese whirl, croissant, egg, cress and mayo sandwich and a Hot chocolate it was delicious!




It was a really nice family day and here are us all!




There was a lake with Lots of fish and they were close enough to stroke! I have never stroked a fish before and expected it to be really slimy but it wasn't it was like wet silk!


There was this big house in the grounds where a family actually live!





The scenery was sooooo nice!



This was my favourite plant its so nice and vibrant.




Of course there was a lot of flowers!






Also there was a lot of trees!



We also all sat on the famous Mrs Lionels seat (supposedly famous)

That's all the photos I took I hope you liked this post as always like,comment and share and I will be back with another post very soon (Tomorrow even)
Bye!!!

Zoe xx

















2 comments: