Recent Posts

Sunday, 14 June 2015

I've been nominated for 'The Creative Blogger' award!

Hi guys and welcome to another post, so a while back I was nominated for the Liebster award, which was so awesome however now I have to announce I have been nominated for 'The Creative Blogger Award'!
So Miss Internet nominated me for this award (thank you so much Miss Internet!) - her blog can be found here (but wait before you go click that link, don't forget to read the rest of this post!) 





The Rules are:

  • Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
  • Share 5 facts about yourself
  • Nominate 10 bloggers and add their links
  • Notify the bloggers you included
  • Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!

5 Facts About Me

  1. I am obsessed with Elephants, I just love them so much and think they're the cutest! I am pretty sure 50% of my room is decorated with Elephant stuff. How can you not love Elephants though?
  2. I LOVE going abroad - I know what you are thinking 'doesn't everybody?' but I crave it, as there is just something so exotic and special about it. Getting on a plane and crossing a sea and then getting to this unfamiliar place where they speak an unfamiliar language is just so cool! Not to mention the sun and warmth - I don't understand how some people can not like the sun as it just makes me instantly happy (I hate being cold!).
  3. My nails change colour more often then night turns to day (okay that might be a slight lie). Every week I have to redo my nails as I hate how unkempt they look when you don't have any nail polish on, and I also hate chipped nail polish. Normally my nail polish lasts about 1 week before it looks horrible so every Friday I repaint my nails. Also I like changing my nail colour weekly as it is a bit more exciting.
  4. I'm a huge Disney fan, and my favourite Disney movie is Little Mermaid (how cool is that music?). It's so fun and happy and just such a classic (though Pocahontas and Frozen are a close second!).
  5. I may or may not be starting a YouTube channel which may or may not be very soon. I mean who knows!? (hint I wouldn't of included it if I didn't!)
So that is all the facts about me and now I have the power to nominate 10 blogs - if you aren't on this list please don't hate me!
  1. Anonymous blogger
  2. Constantly Annoyed
  3. A teensy bit of twinkle 
  4. Eleana
  5. ncoles notes
  6. Neon girl
  7. Simon Sherlock (my Dad!)
  8. A girl blog
  9. rosy(y) moo
  10. Just posts

So that's it everybody.  I hope you are all having a very good day and please like, comment and share this post if you want, and follow me if you want to be notified when I next post.
bye,

Zoe xx






4 comments:

  1. Thanks I really enjoyed reading this post xx :) also thanks for tagging me :)
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and post! I also got nominated for the Liebester Award!

    My blog link- shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool but this was the creative blogger award :)

      Delete